    QT before beginning with the QSA scipts..

    Regards,
    Laurent

    Laurent Schall, Aug 14, 2003

  2. "Laurent Schall" <> wrote...
    > I will have to write some scripts for a programm that supports QSA.

    Standard C++ language has no concept of QSA. Are you sure you're in
    the right newsgroup?

    > I've try to find out some documentations about this language, but as
    > it seems fairly new, the only books I've found are concerning QT only.

    So, if QSA is a language, why post to comp.lang.c++? C++ is apparently
    a different language.

    > Does anybody know where I can find some specific documentation "to
    > begin" with QSA. As I do not have any experience with QT, I would also
    > know, if it would be usefull for me to read some documentation about
    > QT before beginning with the QSA scipts..

    If it has anything to do with Qt (from TrollTech, Norway), why don't
    you ask in the online Qt forums on their web site? I would consider
    it the logical place to start...

    Victor

    Victor Bazarov, Aug 14, 2003