Beginning with QSA (Never used QT before)

Laurent Schall

Hello,

I will have to write some scripts for a programm that supports QSA.
I've try to find out some documentations about this language, but as
it seems fairly new, the only books I've found are concerning QT only.

Does anybody know where I can find some specific documentation "to
begin" with QSA. As I do not have any experience with QT, I would also
know, if it would be usefull for me to read some documentation about
QT before beginning with the QSA scipts..

Regards,
Laurent

Victor Bazarov

Laurent Schall said:
I will have to write some scripts for a programm that supports QSA.

Standard C++ language has no concept of QSA. Are you sure you're in
the right newsgroup?
I've try to find out some documentations about this language, but as
it seems fairly new, the only books I've found are concerning QT only.

So, if QSA is a language, why post to comp.lang.c++? C++ is apparently
a different language.
Does anybody know where I can find some specific documentation "to
begin" with QSA. As I do not have any experience with QT, I would also
know, if it would be usefull for me to read some documentation about
QT before beginning with the QSA scipts..

If it has anything to do with Qt (from TrollTech, Norway), why don't
you ask in the online Qt forums on their web site? I would consider
it the logical place to start...

Victor