Behavior in CSS style on RadioButton

Curtis Koppang

I have a CSS style with a behavior specified in a CSS
class. I set the CssStyle of a radio button to the name
of the CSS class. ASP.NET radio buttons render as a span
wrapping all the input tags and the CssStyle property is
applied to the span tag. Problem is that the behavior
does not get pushed down to the input tags.

So is there a way to force the style attribute to be
applied to each input tag (radio button) rather than just
to the span?

Thanks in advance,
curt