Best ASP .NET book? Is there one that covers all subjects?

James

Hi!

I'm looking for an ASP .NET book aimed at the intermediate/expert level. Now
I wonder if there is one book that covers all subjects(Web Controls
(standard, custom & mobile), Web services, ADO .NET, etc) or will I be
better off getting one book for each subject?

Jeff Woodie

I was particularly impressed with this one:
Essential ASP.NET With Examples in C#
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...104-4509922-6514359?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

As you can probably imagine, there is a VB.NET version of the text as well.
But what I was impressed with was the high level of assumed knowledge that
it starts with. That lets it go to even higher levels of details for a wide
variety of ASP.NET topics. I've gone through probably 6 ASP.NET books and
this was by far the best.

Jeff Woodie