    macromedia HomeSite for ASP..

    Many Thanks,
    Jassim Rahma

    Jassim Rahma, Jul 22, 2005

  2. Hi,

    I would say Visual Studio .NET.

    The point where VSNET 2k3 had a weak area was page designing - this wasn't
    very easy in the environment. And that was exactly where Macromedia
    Dreamweaver had an edge.

    But Whidbey brings along improvements in this area which would hopefully
    make both coding and designing quite easy!

    --
    HTH,
    Rakesh Rajan

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFrZXNoIFJhamFu?=, Jul 22, 2005

  3. Jassim Rahma

    Frankie Guest

    This link offers some perspective on the point you make about VS.NET 2003...
    http://blogs.msdn.com/MikhailArkhipov/archive/2004/05/16/132886.aspx

    Most developers I know develop ASP.NET Web applications with both (1) an
    HTML editor, like Dreamweaver or Frontpage; AND (2) VS.NET 2003 opened at
    the same time - with HTML-specific work done in the HTML editor, and all
    code-behind and other programming work and test sessions launched in/from
    VS.NET.

    -HTH

    Frankie, Jul 22, 2005
  4. Jassim Rahma

    TJS Guest

    try web matrix . It's free and will give you a lot of features.

    TJS, Jul 22, 2005