    I need to add Forum functionality to my website. I need advise from
    people who have already done this. Is there a good ASP.Net forum
    software anyone can recommend ?

    Anonymous, Nov 16, 2007

  2. Anonymous

    Duy Lam Guest

    Anonymous wrote:
    > I need to add Forum functionality to my website. I need advise from
    > people who have already done this. Is there a good ASP.Net forum
    > software anyone can recommend ?

    Could you try YetAnotherForum.NET (http://www.yetanotherforum.net/) ?

    Cheers,
    Duy

    Duy Lam, Nov 16, 2007

  3. Anonymous

    clintonG Guest

    I think Community Server [1] takes top honors and Microsoft seems to think
    so too as they use it at http://asp.net/ and probably internally but of
    course, that doesn't mean you should not consider other stand alone
    solutions.

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com

    [1] http://communityserver.org/