    integrated into an existing website. Any opinions or websites with round-ups
    would be great..thanks!

    Frank
    Frank McMahon, Jan 30, 2005

  2. Frank McMahon

    Guest Guest

    Frank,
    I'm not sure if it's for you but I just started using Nucleus Weblog and it
    lets you add photos in any post.
    I can't give you technical comparisons but it installed easy and seems very
    user friendly. Their site is at http://nucleuscms.org/

    Best Always,
    Vinny
    http://www.vinnyh.com

    Guest, Jan 31, 2005

  3. Frank McMahon wrote:

    > ...I know a loaded question..but are there any websites that do a
    > comparison of the biggies (blogger, live journal, moveable type, etc.)
    > such as tests, comparison of features, etc.
    >
    > I am looking at one that has lots of image options and can easily be
    > integrated into an existing website. Any opinions or websites with
    > round-ups would be great..thanks!
    >
    > Frank

    I use WordPress (http://wordpress.org/) alongside Gallery
    (http://gallery.sourceforge.net/) and I am very satisfied with both. If you
    are not intimidated by some PHP installations, go for it. Once installed,
    you depend on nobody but your own Web host and you can change the code to
    fit your needs.

    Roy

    --
    Roy Schestowitz
    http://schestowitz.com
    Roy Schestowitz, Jan 31, 2005
  4. Frank McMahon

    SpaceGirl Guest

    Frank McMahon wrote:
    > ...I know a loaded question..but are there any websites that do a comparison
    > of the biggies (blogger, live journal, moveable type, etc.) such as tests,
    > comparison of features, etc.
    >
    > I am looking at one that has lots of image options and can easily be
    > integrated into an existing website. Any opinions or websites with round-ups
    > would be great..thanks!
    >
    > Frank

    I wrote a little one that runs on IIS/SQL Server... If you have both
    these I dont mind sharing the code. It's pretty simple, but allows
    people to comment on blog entries and the posting of links and images.

    --

    x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

    SpaceGirl, Jan 31, 2005