    file of Java Application from Ecllipse 3.0

    Best Regards,
    Ashish

    buts101, Jan 4, 2007

  2. buts101 wrote:
    > ...And How to create EXE file of Java Application from Ecllipse 3.0

    Why does web-start not suit your needs?

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Jan 4, 2007

  3. buts101 wrote:
    > I need a good book which is easy to understand for begineer to create
    > Java Applet and Application in AWT and Swing. And How to create EXE
    > file of Java Application from Ecllipse 3.0
    >
    > Best Regards,
    > Ashish

    And how are we supposed to know what previous experience you have in
    Java and programming in general? Different books are suitable for
    readers with different skill sets.

    Take a look at the recommendations on TechBookReport
    (http://www.techbookreport.com/JavaIndex.html). Also, do take a look at
    the free tutorials provided by Sun.

    --
    TechBookReport Developer book reviews: http://www.techbookreport.com