    meta templates..

    Thanks,
    Steve

    Stephen Waits, Apr 30, 2004

  2. Stephen Waits

    Sharad Kala Guest

    "Stephen Waits" <> wrote in message
    news:40919842$0$77183$...

    > Specifically, I'd like something that goes into detail on expression and
    > meta templates..

    C++ Templates - The Complete Guide
    by David Vandevoorde and Nicolai M. Josuttis

    Sharad Kala, May 1, 2004

  3. Stephen Waits

    Sumit Rajan Guest

    > Specifically, I'd like something that goes into detail on expression and
    > meta templates..

    I'm not sure about the level of detail you seek but you may find "C++
    Templates: The Complete Guide" by Josuttis and Vadevoorde helpful. It has a
    chapter specially devoted to metaprogramming and also one on expression
    templates.

    Another book that you may find useful is Andrei Alexandrescu's Modern C++
    Design.

    Regards,
    Sumit.
    --
    Sumit Rajan <>

    Sumit Rajan, May 1, 2004
  4. On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 07:34:05 -0400, Stephen Waits wrote:

    > Specifically, I'd like something that goes into detail on expression and
    > meta templates..

    You may want to look at this list in general:
    http://www.accu.org/bookreviews/public/reviews/0hr/advanced_c__.htm

    And on your subject this book appears to be one of the best:
    "C++ Templates: The Complete Guide", link to Amazon
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...ding=UTF8&no=283155&me=ATVPDKIKX0DER&st=books

    Cheers,
    ---
    Alexei Polkhanov