Best datagrid

Patrick imbault

Please I'm looking for the best Datagrid for an ASP.NET application in terms
of functionnalities and speed.

Thanks

Patrick Imbault

Scott M.

The DataGrid itself has little to do with speed (the code that you write to
populate and update with it is what determines it's speed) and the built in
DataGrid is quite functional.

Craig

I agree. Use the built in one. I have never encountered anyhting I couldn't
do with it.