    of functionnalities and speed.

    Thanks

    Patrick Imbault

    Patrick imbault, Dec 10, 2004

  2. Patrick imbault

    Scott M. Guest

    The DataGrid itself has little to do with speed (the code that you write to
    populate and update with it is what determines it's speed) and the built in
    DataGrid is quite functional.

    Scott M., Dec 10, 2004

  3. Patrick imbault

    Craig Guest

    I agree. Use the built in one. I have never encountered anyhting I couldn't
    do with it.

    Craig, Dec 11, 2004