Best dhtml menu?

Bob N.

I'm looking desperately for one to use for sites. Is there "just one" that
seems to be the best? By best, I mean ease of use, file size and dynamic
range of the menu.

Thanks for ALL suggestions!

Mark Parnell

Yeah that one is nice in that it can even work without Javascript. The one
negative about it, though, is that you cannot change the size of the text in
IE.

That's because their standard CSS file defines the font size in pixels.
You could easily change that yourself. :)

Nico Schuyt

Bob said:
Nico Schuyt wrote:
I hope you don't mind what it does in NN4.

NN4-users are probably used to such screens :) You can solve it by
suppressing CSS.
The advantage of alistapart is that the js code is so small. I like that
because every line of coding can (and will) give problems.
Strange however, I applied the techniques of listapart (draft:
http://www.nicoschuyt.nl/test/cartal_test.htm) and it doesn't look too bad
in NN4.