BEST FREE HTML EDITORS (graphic mode drag and drop)

av7x

Netscape's Composer (included with the full install on most versions)
Go to http://channels.netscape.com/ns/browsers/download.jsp
1. Download Netscape Full Install from this web site.
2. Install and Open Netscape Browser
3. To Open "Netscape Composer", there are several ways to open Composer
a.Click "File", Click "NEW", Click "Blank Page To Edit", opens composer
b.Click "Tasks", and Click "Composer"
c.This composer link has an instruction for creating a web page
http://www.polyglot.pitt.edu/how/webpagepc_netscape7.doc.pdf

Open Office Suite: Free Open Office Suite: Fully compatible and cross-compatible to/with MS-Word,
Excel, Publisher, Front Page, Paint/Imaging, & fully handles (reads and even creates) Adobe pdf files.
http://www.openoffice.org

Front Page Express: It's on the win98 1st-edition cd-rom, and also included for free with Internet Explorer 5.0
downloads. I found explorer 5.0 on my msmoney cd. Makes it's own desktop icon.
It can also be downloaded from the web at:
http://sssd.k12.ar.us/departments/dts/training/fp.htm

P.S. Microsoft Word does do html files, but microsoft's coding is very messy and confusing.