Best grid to use in ASP.Net

Sivaprasad

Hello,

Can anybody suggest me, which is the best grid that can be used in ASP.Net.
The main functionality I'm looking for is
I shoud be able to do heirarchical view of data.
Need to do a row merge and column merge.

And i dont' want to bind to anything.

Similar to Video flex grid ( Now component one)

Please help.

Thanks
Siva

Sivaprasad

Thanks Scott.
I looked at the demo. I think it does most of the stuffs i need. And i
guess, I don't have to bind to a data source to populate the grid right?

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Sivaprasad,

I've also have a looked at the grid Scott provided, it look powerful,
however I haven't got whether it supports non-databinding way to populat
data. I think you can try contacting the grid's provider to see whether
they fully meet your requirement or support specific customization for
customers. Also, you can also try your luck at

www.asp.net 's Control Gallery since there're also many 3rd party web
server controls there.

Thanks,

Steven Cheng