Best Home Base Work

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Reynard, Nov 9, 2004.

  1. Reynard

    Reynard Guest

    "I can teach anyone how to get what they want out of life.
    The problem is I can't find anybody who can tell me what they want." -- Mark Twain "Today people in America can become whatever they want. Trouble is most don't know what they want." -- Earl Nightingale What do you want? Are you sick of the rat race? Are you tired of having someone else tell you what they think you're worth? Would you rather work from home, set you own hours, and pay yourself what you're really worth? We found the Perfect Home-based Business where you can work from home, set your own hours, and earn the kind of money you've always wanted to have! For four years running USANA has been voted best home based business¡K How much are you really worth? How much do you want to earn this year? When do you want to retire and with how much? Click on the tab above that says "Opportunity" and then the tab that says "Presentation" and see for yourself why this is the Perfect Home-base Business. When you're done, contact us to schedule a brief interview, and if you qualify you can start earning this week! We will train the right people. We're looking for a few people who can recognize a great opportunity when they see it, and who want to take action now! So if you're a tire kicker, then enjoy the music and please pass on this. If however, you're ready to take action now, then you'll benefit ten-fold over those who wait. So go ahead and view the presentation. Then, take Action! A Dream without Action becomes a Memory!

    http://reynard.usana.com

    Reynard, Nov 9, 2004