Best of Show - Internet World Conference

Discussion in 'HTML' started by T Allan B., Feb 20, 2004.

  1. T Allan B.

    T Allan B. Guest

    Hi,

    I am evaluating a web "lease" solution. It's from the University of
    Central Florida's Technology Incubator program and recently won "Best
    of Show" at Internet World Conference for e-commerce.

    It's for a small to mid-size business with little or no technical staff
    to be able to manage and update a website easily and affordably.
    Basically, if you can use MS Word, you can operate your site. You CAN
    use HTML coding, tables, embeds, etc. There's no software to download;
    it works thru the Internet Explorer browser.

    I'll be doing "live" requested updates and periodic changes if you want
    to bookmark and watch awhile.

    Take a look if you would and let me know what you think:

    http://digidemo35.digibuildit.net

    -tim

    T Allan B., Feb 20, 2004