Best or the-module-you-use to list installed Perl modules ?

Yohan N Leder

What's the best cgi Perl module to list installed Perl modules ? Or,
since "best" doesn't have a real sense : what's the module you use to
list all the installed module on the server ?

I've often used PerlDiver (1.1 to 2.33), but it doesn't work in all
circumstances (for example, it doesn't work, here, on a Debian and
Fedora servers).

brian d foy

Yohan N Leder said:
What's the best cgi Perl module to list installed Perl modules ? Or,
since "best" doesn't have a real sense : what's the module you use to
list all the installed module on the server ?

CPAN.pm's autobundle feature will list all installed modules along
with their versions. CPAN.pm comes with Perl.

Yohan N Leder

CPAN.pm's autobundle feature will list all installed modules along
with their versions. CPAN.pm comes with Perl.

OK, seen, and CPANPLUS too. Thanks Brian