Best PHP or C libraries for handling images, video, and music: watermarking, thumbnailing, truncatin

rangermccoy

Hello there,

What are the best php/c libraries for handling media including images,
video, and music?

I would like to manipulate media dfiles, including watermarking,
thumbnailing, truncating, etc.

I know there's the GD llibrary for images.

Is there anything comparable for video and music, as far as
watermarking, truncating, and thumbnailing go?

PHP or c libraries would be great.

Any resources/websites/links would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

Flash Gordon

Hello there,

What are the best php/c libraries for handling media including images,
video, and music?

On comp.lang.c we don't know or care. This is system specific and since
we only deal with the C language, not the specifics of the thousands (at
least) of different C implementations the only library we deal with is
that defined by the C standard.

Any resources/websites/links would be greatly appreciated!!

Google.

Alvin

For C, go for SDL. It`s easy to pick up and is fun, too. Great for
games, applications and anything that involves media.