    way to provide text for conversion and subsequent use by the server?

    Thanks,

    Jim

    James Tillery, Oct 23, 2004

  2. James Tillery

    Karl Guest

    James,
    I've written a two-part tutorial on creating multilingual websites using
    ASP.Net, I think you'll find it useful:

    http://openmymind.net/localization/index.html
    http://openmymind.net/localization/index2.html

    It describes the method of using XML files to store values in a key=>value
    pair, the class used to interface with these files, server controls to
    easily have labels display the right language and database design as well as
    url rewriting...

    Karl
    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    "James Tillery" <> wrote in message
    > We have an App which has hundreds of ASP pages with thousands of labels

    and

    Karl, Oct 23, 2004

  3. Very nice...thanks

    Jim