Best practice place to store javascript include files within a web app

Nemisis

Hi everyone,

In a asp.net web application, where is the best way/best practice way
to store external javascript files that i want to reference in pages/
web controls etc?

None, of my scripts contain passwords, they are just useful scripts,
that i use in multiple controls.

Mark Rae

In a asp.net web application, where is the best way/best practice way
to store external javascript files that i want to reference in pages/
web controls etc?

None, of my scripts contain passwords, they are just useful scripts,
that i use in multiple controls.

Whatever you feel comfortable with...

FWIW, all my web apps pretty much have the following base structure:

<root>
\bin
\Properties