Best Practice - Update Dynamic Datagrid

Mark

Hello,

I have a database which contains approximately 30 reference tables.
I've been looking at building a dynamic datagrid that is updateable,
but have run into problems with the Cancel and Update events not
firing. After reading several posts about the events not firing, it
seems that this may not be the best solution.

What would be the best way to handle the updates of the 30 tables?
Should I build one page with 30 datagrids and only show the one that
the user selects. Or should I build a page for each table? ...Or is
the dynamic datagrid the way to go?

Thanks,
Mark

Natty Gur

Hi,

With all the difficulties I would go for the dynamic grid. Mainly for
maintains issue. It’s better to spend your time once in the development
phase then spending time all maintains phase of the project.

Natty Gur, CTO
Dao2Com Ltd.
28th Baruch Hirsch st. Bnei-Brak
Israel , 51114