    Any guidance will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks and regards,
    Soni

    hangar18, Mar 14, 2006

  2. hangar18

    Guest

    You would want to google this group for "browserCaps" which represents
    a section you would add to the asp.net web.config file to help
    accomodate other browsers.
    Not the total solution, but I don't think you'll find a total solution.

    Jim

    , Mar 14, 2006

  3. hangar18

    Bruce Barker Guest

    it depends on how browser compatiable you need to be - just modern (ie,
    firefox, opera, safari), handhelds, mobile, old html 1.0 browsers?

    if just modern then use html 4.0 (though IE is not fully compliant), and
    test with serveral browsers.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Mar 14, 2006