    selected filter one dataview and bind to the grid... is
    this the best way to manage this kind of problems?

    thanks in advance

    kODE, Apr 1, 2005

  2. kODE

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Sounds like it would do the trick...Can you code is cleanly? Does it meet
    functional and non-functional requirements? Looks like it's the way to do
    it....

    Seriously, there are probably a dozen way to solve this, such as using
    something like google suggest, or your approach or anything else....yours
    seems pretty reasonable given what you've explained had to be done.

    karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    annoying)

    Karl Seguin, Apr 1, 2005

  3. Yes, this is a fairly standard approach that I've used before.
    But you should ask your users if you have any questions about what they find
    to be intuitive.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP