Best Prometric Test center in Bangalore (like Microsoft, SunMicrosystems, Exin - ITIL, Dell, HP)

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Prometric Test center, Apr 13, 2008.

  1. Best Prometric Test center in Bangalore (like Microsoft, Sun
    Microsystems, Exin - ITIL, Dell, HP)

    Hi,

    Greetings from Everonn!!!!

    Are you looking for the good Prometric (like Microsoft, Sun
    Microsystems, Dell, and HP) Test center, where you can take test
    whenever you want...?

    Then you are at the right place;

    Just come and take test whenever you are free.....

    We understand your difficulty while registering for your tests; you
    may not get the slots according to your convenience.

    So we have a solution for you:

    The best place to take Prometric (like Microsoft, Sun Microsystems,
    HP, IBM, Dell and many more) test is our center because,

    1. Any Time Exam facility: Take your test from Monday to Sunday,
    Morning 07:00am till Evening 08:00pm,

    2. Anytime up to 50 candidates can take up the test without any
    disturbance at the same time,

    3. A calm and cool place to take the test, that's what you smart guys
    require, while you are taking your test, Are we right?

    4. Special attention for group of members,

    Do call us to know the current offers, Slots availability, rates and
    Inaugural offer

    Grab the current available offers from Microsoft and SUN Microsystems*

    Discount vouchers are also available*

    Contact us or Mail us for more info:

    Mayank Gandhi - 97390 27601 - ,

    Jithin raj - 9945666676 - ,