    That's correct ; Which python web framework in friendfeed ? Web.py ?
    Django ? web2py ?

    Thanks..

    SKYLAB, Apr 21, 2009

  2. Hi,

    SKYLAB wrote:
    > First , my english is not good .

    Note that there are many python news groups and mailing lists. There may
    also be one in your native language.

    Stefan

    Stefan Behnel, Apr 21, 2009

  3. SKYLAB

    Wes James Guest

    On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 12:46 PM, SKYLAB <> wrote:
    > Greetings..
    >
    > First , my english is not good .
    >
    > I heard that was written in python ( Youtube Programming Language :
    > PYTHON :S ) Correct ?
    >
    > That's not correct ? Then youtube is PHP application ?
    >
    > That's correct ; Which python web framework in friendfeed ? Web.py ?
    > Django ? web2py ?

    You'll need to do some homework to see what fits.

    Here's a starter point:

    http://wiki.python.org/moin/WebFrameworks

    Try some or all.

    I used perl for a long time, went looking for a framework, tried
    django for a few days then found web2py and web2py fits for me.

    good luck

    -wj

    Wes James, Apr 21, 2009
  4. SKYLAB

    SKYLAB Guest

    Thanks all post.

    my english is not good . But techincal english very good. Anyway , i
    understand english documents. That's not problem.

    SKYLAB, Apr 21, 2009
  5. SKYLAB

    Guest

    On Apr 21, 2:46 pm, SKYLAB <> wrote:
    > Greetings..
    >
    > First , my english is not good .
    >
    > I heard that was written in python ( Youtube Programming Language :
    > PYTHON :S ) Correct ?
    >
    > That's not correct ? Then youtube is PHP application ?
    >
    > That's correct ; Which python web framework in friendfeed ? Web.py ?
    > Django ? web2py ?
    >
    > Thanks..

    There may not be a "best" web framework -- only one that is best for
    you and what you need to do with it.

    If you want a large and feature-rich framework, try django.

    If you want something smaller and simpler, maybe try Karrigell. Also,
    Werkzeug http://werkzeug.pocoo.org/ seems actively developed and well-
    documented.

    Dunno what youtube or friendfeed use. Google might tell you.

    Enjoy experimenting. :)

    , Apr 21, 2009
  6. SKYLAB

    SKYLAB Guest

    On 21 Nisan, 23:56, "" <>
    wrote:
    > On Apr 21, 2:46 pm, SKYLAB <> wrote:
    >
    > > Greetings..

    > > First , my english is not good .

    > > I heard that was written in python ( Youtube Programming Language :
    > > PYTHON :S ) Correct ?

    > > That's not correct ? Then youtube is PHP application ?

    > > That's correct ; Which python web framework in friendfeed ? Web.py ?
    > > Django ? web2py ?

    > > Thanks..

    > There may not be a "best" web framework -- only one that is best for
    > you and what you need to do with it.
    >
    > If you want a large and feature-rich framework, try django.
    >
    > If you want something smaller and simpler, maybe try Karrigell. Also,
    > Werkzeughttp://werkzeug.pocoo.org/seems actively developed and well-
    > documented.
    >
    > Dunno what youtube or friendfeed use. Google might tell you.
    >
    > Enjoy experimenting. :)

    Thanks. Django 4EVER :)

    SKYLAB, Apr 22, 2009
  7. On Apr 21, 11:46 am, SKYLAB <> wrote:
    > Greetings..
    >
    > First , my english is not good .
    >
    > I heard that was written in python ( Youtube Programming Language :
    > PYTHON :S ) Correct ?
    >
    > That's not correct ? Then youtube is PHP application ?
    >
    > That's correct ; Which python web framework in friendfeed ? Web.py ?
    > Django ? web2py ?
    >
    > Thanks..

    FriendFeed has an in-house framework inspired by web.py and
    Appengine's webapp. It was written by Bret Taylor, who was the PM of
    appengine when it started, but is now working for FriendFeed.
    http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=523544

    Luis Gonzalez, Apr 22, 2009