Best Python Web Framework ?

SKYLAB

Greetings..

First , my english is not good .

I heard that was written in python ( Youtube Programming Language :
PYTHON :S ) Correct ?

That's not correct ? Then youtube is PHP application ?

That's correct ; Which python web framework in friendfeed ? Web.py ?
Django ? web2py ?

Thanks..

Stefan Behnel

Hi,
First , my english is not good .

Note that there are many python news groups and mailing lists. There may
also be one in your native language.

Stefan

Wes James

Greetings..

First , my english is not good .

I heard that was written in python ( Youtube Programming Language :
PYTHON :S ) Correct ?

That's not correct ? Then youtube is PHP application ?

That's correct ; Which python web framework in friendfeed ? Web.py ?
Django ? web2py ?

You'll need to do some homework to see what fits.

Here's a starter point:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/WebFrameworks

Try some or all.

I used perl for a long time, went looking for a framework, tried
django for a few days then found web2py and web2py fits for me.

good luck

-wj

SKYLAB

Thanks all post.

my english is not good . But techincal english very good. Anyway , i
understand english documents. That's not problem.

laplacian42

Greetings..

First , my english is not good .

I heard that was written in python ( Youtube Programming Language :
PYTHON :S ) Correct ?

That's not correct ? Then youtube is PHP application ?

That's correct ; Which python web framework in friendfeed ? Web.py ?
Django ? web2py ?

Thanks..

There may not be a "best" web framework -- only one that is best for
you and what you need to do with it.

If you want a large and feature-rich framework, try django.

If you want something smaller and simpler, maybe try Karrigell. Also,
Werkzeug http://werkzeug.pocoo.org/ seems actively developed and well-
documented.

Dunno what youtube or friendfeed use. Google might tell you.

Enjoy experimenting. :)

SKYLAB

There may not be a "best" web framework -- only one that is best for
you and what you need to do with it.

If you want a large and feature-rich framework, try django.

If you want something smaller and simpler, maybe try Karrigell. Also,
Werkzeughttp://werkzeug.pocoo.org/seems actively developed and well-
documented.

Dunno what youtube or friendfeed use. Google might tell you.

Enjoy experimenting. :)

Thanks. Django 4EVER :)

Luis Gonzalez

Greetings..

First , my english is not good .

I heard that was written in python ( Youtube Programming Language :
PYTHON :S ) Correct ?

That's not correct ? Then youtube is PHP application ?

That's correct ; Which python web framework in friendfeed ? Web.py ?
Django ? web2py ?

Thanks..

FriendFeed has an in-house framework inspired by web.py and
Appengine's webapp. It was written by Bret Taylor, who was the PM of
appengine when it started, but is now working for FriendFeed.
http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=523544