Best Shared Hosting?

Greg

I'm looking for suggestions of where you feel the best Windows shared hosting is.

Basic requirements:
* ASP.NET
* MS SQL Server
* User control over setting applications, etc.
* Multiple domains to various folders at no additional cost.

Karl Seguin [MVP]

if you want something cheap, check out webhost4life.com feel free to mark
me "Karl" as a referer ;)

Karl
--
http://www.openmymind.net/
http://www.fuelindustries.com/

"Greg" <no_email_replies> wrote in message
I'm looking for suggestions of where you feel the best Windows shared
hosting is.

Basic requirements:
* ASP.NET
* MS SQL Server
* User control over setting applications, etc.
* Multiple domains to various folders at no additional cost.

Lee

InnoCreate enlightened me by writing:
In my opinion you can't go far wrong with CrystalTech hosting
http:\\www.crystaltech.com. I have several client sites running on
their servers and never have any probs.

James
Innovative Creations Ltd
http:\\www.InnoCreate.com

I've been using these guys and they are very good. Wish they were not
so stingy with the SQL database space, however.

--
Warm Regards,
Lee

"Upon further investigation it appears that your software is missing
just one thing. It definitely needs more cow bell..."