Best site to learn CSS?

Lauri Raittila

Most of us here have only
*learnt* CSS once, so it's difficult to compare learning experiences.

Yes. And different persons learn very differently. And what is useful to
learn at first has evolved...

I learned from this website:
http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/

And, from this and comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets newsgroups
of course.

Now, would use
http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/

Of course, you really need to do some work to understand thise things.
But when you learn from spec, there is no intermidiate layer to
complicate.
Note: that tutorial (and most) tells you what you *can* do and *how* you
can do it. It doesn't tell you what you *should* do.

Newsgroups are very good to read for that...

Duncan Greenhill

Not a site, but the O'Reilly book 'Cascading stylesheets' by Eric Meyer is
great, it's certainly saved me a few headaches. There's a second edition
covering css 2.1 now.

Regards,
Duncan