Best solution for this problem ?

Hypo

Now, im still beginner with asp.net, and i picked up a
problem that looked trivial at the beginning, but its
not. I asked before on this newsgroup and im still not
sure what to do...

I have two pages "default.apsx" and "second_page.aspx".
On default page i have button "go to second page" with
Response.Redirect("second_page.aspx"). I want user to be
able to return to default page as it was using just one
srever button.

default.aspx and second_page.aspx consists form datagrids
with custom paging implemented, and navigation buttons.
Viewstate is turned off glabaly for all elements (is this
good?)

Hypothethical situation. User browse on default's page
datagird and lets say go to page 5. Then he hits the
button to transfer himself on second_page.aspx. Do what
he have to do on second_page then he wants to go back on
default page to continue browsing, he hits the >> back <<
button on second page and Response.Redirect
("default.apsx") do his
job, he is back on defalt page but not any more on page
5,
but page 1 (initial page).

How do i avoid this situation, yes i can recreate page
using session variable, but i dont want that. It must be
some better solution.

Thanks everyone on you time, help is much appreciated.