    Since the left and right navigators have to include dynamic information from a DB, do I need custom controls here? My idea is to use dynamically loaded Web Form controls. I was thinking about creating custom controls only for the various versions of the central section. I have a central section (body?) for each of the left navigator options. If the user selects option #1, then I would load user control #1, etc., etc.

    Is the above the correct design? Thank you.

    Jay
    Jay, Feb 26, 2004

    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
    Got tidbits? Get it here...
    http://tinyurl.com/3he3b
    "Jay" <> wrote in message news:%23Oa6kfF$...

    Hello there,

    I am trying to set up a test website that includes a header, footer, left and right navigator, and a central section. Since I am new to ASP and ASP.NET I was wondering what is the best thing to do. I have read that it is possible to use controls (Web Forms controls shown in Toolbox?) and custom controls.

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Mar 2, 2004