Best visual studio package for non commercial use

Benny Dein

Hi

I wan't to begin studiyng asp.net and visual studio and need some advices
regarding which package to buy.

First question: Is the 2005 version in this moment well functioning without
lot of bugs to stroggle with?

Next: Will it be enough to buy the educational version of the 2003/2005
visual studio, when it's just for non commercial use, or will i miss some
important features?

Thanks in advance

Benny Dein

I have serious problems with the Express Edition.

When uploaded my aspx files and bin folder it can't compile on the
webserver. It compiles ok locally.
I've also tried using the aspnet_compiler to create a compiled dll and
uploaded that, but this can also not run on web server.
Right now i'm stuck! :-(