    it's the specific form re-view that I don't know how to solve.

    Thank you in advance.
    , Jul 26, 2006

  2. Jan Svitok Guest

    I'm not sure if Iunderstood you correctly... anyway if what's you're
    trying to achieve is to upload images *without* clearing/resetting the
    form via page reload, try using ajax to add images to the form (see
    e.g. http://api.rubyonrails.com/classes/ActionView/Helpers/PrototypeHelper.html),
    and "normal way" to select one of them afterwards.

    Maybe you'd ask directly on rails list
    (http://lists.rubyonrails.org/mailman/listinfo/rails) - they'll
    probably know better.

    J.