Best way of storing data.

Sharq

I would like to make a small web page using ASP.NET were my clients
can check out avaliable products in my shop. What will be the best
way to store and manipulate data, and why ?

I know this is quite general question but I hope my situtation can
lead you to some simple solutions

thanks in advance

Sharq

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

How about a database?
After all, they were made for managing data.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

Sharq said:
I would like to make a small web page using ASP.NET were my clients
can check out avaliable products in my shop. What will be the best
way to store and manipulate data, and why ?

I know this is quite general question but I hope my situtation can
lead you to some simple solutions

thanks in advance

Sharq

=---