    using recordsets i could output the data all over the place, but with a
    datagrid or gridview, i am assuming it is stuck within that control? yes?
    just started using dotnet so any tips would be great, thank you
    Gabe Matteson, Apr 27, 2007

    http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quicks...ms/ctrlref/webctrl/datagrid/doc_datagrid.aspx
    Alexey Smirnov, Apr 27, 2007

  3. thanks you alexey

    Gabe Matteson, Apr 27, 2007
  4. Since Gotdotnet.com is unfortunately nearing execution, you might want to
    bookmark the current ASP.NET QUICKSTART
    http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStartv20/aspnet/doc/default.aspx
    This installs with .NET Framework or Visual Studio as well.

    It should be required study for any new .NET developer.
    Peter

    --
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Short urls & more: http://ittyurl.net