Best way to alter the Render() function - Controls

Mike Gleason jr Couturier

Hi,

I would like to conform to the specs of the CSS team but as you guess
there's no built-in .NET controls that outputs from the database the HTML
exactly as the specs.

So my question is, what's the best way to change the rendering behavior of a
standard .NET server side control?

I thought of overriding Render() in inheritance.. is there any other way!?

Thanks a bunch!

Mike