Best way to create Reservation Calendar

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by KevinZ, Jan 7, 2005.

  1. KevinZ

    KevinZ Guest

    KevinZ, Jan 7, 2005

  2. Hi Kevin,

    There are a number of scheduling tools here:

    http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/default.aspx?Category=43&tabindex=2

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jan 7, 2005

  3. KevinZ

    KevinZ Guest

    Yeah, I've seen that list of controls (and a lot of others too). What I'm
    trying to get an idea of, does it make more sense to spend the time to learn
    how to databind the native Calendar Control, or spend the time learning how
    to use a new 3rd-party control that's designed from the get-go to databind.

    And if a 3rd-party control's the way to go, maybe get some recommendations.
    It seems like there's a wide variety of the quality of them (including the
    quality of their documentation). Also, many of them are overkill.

    I'm just looking for something to list events on each day (in a week view),
    and also give the user to ability to click on an event in order to say he
    wants to register for it.

    KevinZ, Jan 7, 2005