    all aspect of the project are deeply appreciated.

    Thanks,

    , Jul 8, 2005

  2. On 8 Jul 2005 12:14:49 -0700, wrote:

    > I would like to get some suggestion about my image processing work. I
    > want to load a image, do some processing, and send it out (to a file or
    > a servlet reponse).

    How about. Send it out as a file - using the servlet response.

    >...What is the best way to do it? ImageFilter?
    > ImageOp?

    That depends on what 'some processing' means.

    As a crude, but extreme example. 'image resizing'
    can be done by the browser itself - crudely - when
    you wrap the image in the appropriate HTML.

    Exactly what image operations are you performing?

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Jul 8, 2005

    I am thinking about change the brightness, constrast, etc...

    , Jul 8, 2005