    NYSE displays theirs? It will read from an XML file, and would like to
    display it at the bottom of my page going to the left side coming from the
    right side of my screen. A tutorial will help. Thanks in advance,

    =?Utf-8?B?YWU=?=, Sep 15, 2005

  2. ae,

    If you really want to do it the same way as the NYSE's have you done a view
    source of their page to see what kind of ticker they are using?

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer / Programmer

    www.aboutfortunate.com

    "Out of chaos comes order."
    Nietzsche

    S. Justin Gengo, Sep 15, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?YWU=?=

    Verde Guest

    ComponentArt's Rotator control will do it. Data source can be XML (amongst
    other things)

    Here's a demo
    http://www.componentart.com/demos/rotator/design/stock_quotes/WebForm1.aspx

    -HTH