best way to do some sort of a chatting between two hosts

Sunil

I need to have some sort of exchange of information (something like a q/a
session) between two hosts. What will be the best way/technology in java to
do this?

Thanks,
Sunil.

John O'Conner

Sunil said:
I need to have some sort of exchange of information (something like a q/a
session) between two hosts. What will be the best way/technology in java to
do this?

Thanks,
Sunil.

I want to recommend JXTA (www.jxta.org) for a P2P framework...but I
cannot. My personal experience is that this framework is still
unreliable. However, it would be excellent to hear others describe their
efforts with JXTA as well.

Regards,
John O'Conner