best way to embed flahs

WindAndWaves

Hi Gurus

Can anyone tell me what the best way is to embed flash into an html page. I
mean, I know how to do it, but I was wondering what is the best practice.

TIA

- Nicolaas

WebcastMaker

Hi Gurus

Can anyone tell me what the best way is to embed flash into an html page. I
mean, I know how to do it, but I was wondering what is the best practice.

The best way is to publish your flash, then use the object tag that
Flash creates.

Mark Parnell

Thank you that second link was rather interesting.

Yes, the first one isn't really relevant to Flash - I just saw "embed"
and automatically stuck that link in. :)

WebcastMaker

Thank you that second link was rather interesting.

You must remember, that using <embed> in the object tag is a work
around. And NOT using it is also a work around. Neither is perfect,
and both have their issues (the flashsatay article mentions a few).

Matrix

Mark said:
Yes, the first one isn't really relevant to Flash - I just saw "embed"
and automatically stuck that link in. :)

Right!

;)

WindAndWaves

You must remember said:
around. And NOT using it is also a work around. Neither is perfect,
and both have their issues (the flashsatay article mentions a few).

Yeah, basically it is impossible to do it perfect, unless to you get
hypertechnical. Oh well, then we just go back to the idea that as long as
it works it is 'sweet as' (kiwi for fine).

Thank you

- Nicolaas