Best way to embed html file in ASP.NET 2.0?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by forumnewbie2006@yahoo.com, Feb 3, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hello,

    How would you recommend embedding an html file in an ASP.NET 2.0 page?
    Should I simply use iFrame or Object ?

    Essentially, I'm looking for the simplest & most light weight way to
    embed the content of an html file (from the file system) inside an
    ASP.NET 2.0 page. I cannot simply cut & paste the content of the html
    file into the .aspx page at design time because the html files are
    regularly uploaded onto the file system and their contents change over
    time. There are also multiple html files on the file system and the
    exact file to embed is not known until run time.

    Web Parts can probably solve the problem but it seems like an overkill
    for simply embedding a dynamic html file.

    Thanks in advance,
    joyce

    , Feb 3, 2006