    In my case, I'm using x dynamically created controls, so I'd have to loop
    through all of the controls of my page, check what kind of control it is,
    then get the data.

    Christian H, Jul 29, 2003

  2. Christian H

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    I don’t think that using Request.Form is bad idea. Its just more
    comfortable to get that data with all other control data from the
    Control (If you know its name and type :) rather then getting just the
    control value. ASP.NET adopted OO and using objects its more OO than
    retrieving single value from the form collection.

    If you just need the Control Data stick with Form collection if you use
    other Control properties, methods or events write simple function that
    find the control type and retrieve the value.

    Natty Gur, CTO
    Dao2Com Ltd.
    28th Baruch Hirsch st. Bnei-Brak
    Israel , 51114