Best way to include non-secure link in a secure page

dorff

I have the issue of moving back and forth between seure content and
non-secure content on my site. What is the best practice to control
session cookies between both areas. Kinda like the bank of america
site. Once logged on, all the links point to https, but if https is not
needed, like the sitemap page, it is re-written in the address bar as
http once clicked on, then when the user comes back, they are taken
back to https.