    best way to learn ASP.NET 2.0?

    Is it to use books? If so, can anyone recommend?

    Thanks,
    wohjh, Jan 11, 2007

  2. The best way is to start doing a little project with a
    GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAT patience.

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer & Consultant

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jan 11, 2007

  3. wohjh

    Jon Paal Guest

    Jon Paal, Jan 11, 2007
  4. wohjh

    Larry Bud Guest

    wohjh wrote:
    > best way to learn ASP.NET 2.0?
    >
    > Is it to use books? If so, can anyone recommend?

    A good way is to use a book such as ASP.NET 2.0 Professional Published
    by WROX in conjunction with the free videos available on www.asp.net
    website. They have a great introduction on .NET and Visual Web
    Developer, etc.
    Larry Bud, Jan 11, 2007
  5. wohjh

    wohjh Guest

    wohjh, Jan 11, 2007
  6. wohjh

    Jon Paal Guest

    you can build examples with any tool you desire, including vwd.

    Jon Paal, Jan 11, 2007