Best Way to Learn ASP

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Topscorner, May 19, 2004.

  1. Topscorner

    Topscorner Guest

    Dear Members
    Headquartered in Madurai,India. Topscorner is a
    contemporary IT solution provider and leads the way to rapidly setting
    next generation IT and e-Learning services model. Topscorner has
    higher-ranking managerial -such as project managers, practice heads
    and program managers to train the Online E- Learning
    Members.Topscorner has introduced the next generation e-Learning tool
    called The virtual Class Room. We train IT Professionals and students
    in Complex multitask DSP & Embedded Technologies, Web Technologies,
    Open Systems, VLSI Design and Microsoft Technologies through the World
    Wide Web with the state of art web technology called Virtual Class
    Room. we are committed to provide high standard of Education and
    research assistance to the students and research activists. Our
    virtual class room is capable of running media files, flash movies,
    Chat windows with voice transmission and many more. And personalized
    database area keeps track the student records. A high end
    sophisticated web technology has been applied to keep the member zone
    alive. So you cant fell that is you are away from your class room. And
    you are getting the broad spectrum of liveliness and perceptions in
    these virtual class rooms.

    for further Details logon to http://www.topscorner.com
    With Regards
    Senthilkumar
    Topscorner, May 19, 2004

  2. Topscorner

    Roland Hall Guest

    "Topscorner" wrote in message
    : Dear Members
    : --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------
    Ya', ya. I had a web site that did that years ago in 16 color mode. I
    think it was back in the 70s.
    Roland Hall, May 19, 2004

  3. Topscorner

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On 18 May 2004 21:58:56 -0700, (Topscorner) wrote:

    > Headquartered in Madurai,India. Topscorner is a

    Is that topscorner as in Tops Corner or Top Scorner...?

    >A high end
    >sophisticated web technology has been applied to keep the member zone
    >alive.

    "Clear! <Bzzzt!> We're losing him, get that web technology over here
    stat!"

    Some how, I can't imagine this spam has done anything but destroy your
    credibility for training.

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, May 19, 2004

    ------
    > Headquartered in Madurai,India. Topscorner is a
    > contemporary IT solution provider and leads the way to rapidly setting
    > next generation IT and e-Learning services model. Topscorner has
    > higher-ranking managerial -such as project managers, practice heads
    > and program managers to train the Online E- Learning
    > Members.Topscorner has introduced the next generation e-Learning tool
    > called The virtual Class Room. We train IT Professionals and students
    > in Complex multitask DSP & Embedded Technologies, Web Technologies,
    > Open Systems, VLSI Design and Microsoft Technologies through the World
    > Wide Web with the state of art web technology called Virtual Class
    > Room. we are committed to provide high standard of Education and
    > research assistance to the students and research activists. Our
    > virtual class room is capable of running media files, flash movies,
    > Chat windows with voice transmission and many more. And personalized
    > database area keeps track the student records. A high end
    > sophisticated web technology has been applied to keep the member zone
    > alive. So you cant fell that is you are away from your class room. And
    > you are getting the broad spectrum of liveliness and perceptions in
    > these virtual class rooms.
    >
    > for further Details logon to http://www.topscorner.com
    > With Regards
    > Senthilkumar

    Just goes to show why you should have a native English-speaker proofread
    your crap before sending it out. And US companies wonder why
    offshore-outsourcing is costing them customer loyalty.

    - Wm

    --
    William Morris
    Product Development, Seritas LLC
    William Morris, May 19, 2004
  5. Topscorner

    Roland Hall Guest

    :
    : > Headquartered in Madurai,India. Topscorner is a
    :
    : Is that topscorner as in Tops Corner or Top Scorner...?

    Probably should be TopsCorner but since it is in India and they are keeping
    the member zone alive, could be Tops Co. R.N. E.R.? (Tops Corporation
    Registered Nurse(s) Emergency Room)

    : >A high end
    : >sophisticated web technology has been applied to keep the member zone
    : >alive.
    :
    : "Clear! <Bzzzt!> We're losing him, get that web technology over here
    : stat!"

    Aaah! I almost spit milk through my nose when I read that and I haven't had
    milk today.

    : Some how, I can't imagine this spam has done anything but destroy your
    : credibility for training.

    'for training' can probably be excluded from that statement.

    Roland
    Roland Hall, May 19, 2004