Best Way to Learn ASP

Topscorner

Dear Members
Headquartered in Madurai,India. Topscorner is a
contemporary IT solution provider and leads the way to rapidly setting
next generation IT and e-Learning services model. Topscorner has
higher-ranking managerial -such as project managers, practice heads
and program managers to train the Online E- Learning
Members.Topscorner has introduced the next generation e-Learning tool
called The virtual Class Room. We train IT Professionals and students
in Complex multitask DSP & Embedded Technologies, Web Technologies,
Open Systems, VLSI Design and Microsoft Technologies through the World
Wide Web with the state of art web technology called Virtual Class
Room. we are committed to provide high standard of Education and
research assistance to the students and research activists. Our
virtual class room is capable of running media files, flash movies,
Chat windows with voice transmission and many more. And personalized
database area keeps track the student records. A high end
sophisticated web technology has been applied to keep the member zone
alive. So you cant fell that is you are away from your class room. And
you are getting the broad spectrum of liveliness and perceptions in
these virtual class rooms.

for further Details logon to http://www.topscorner.com
With Regards
Senthilkumar

Roland Hall

in message
: Dear Members
: --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff Cochran

Headquartered in Madurai,India. Topscorner is a

Is that topscorner as in Tops Corner or Top Scorner...?
A high end
sophisticated web technology has been applied to keep the member zone
alive.

"Clear! <Bzzzt!> We're losing him, get that web technology over here
stat!"

Some how, I can't imagine this spam has done anything but destroy your
credibility for training.

Jeff

William Morris

Topscorner said:
Dear Members
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------
[...]

Just goes to show why you should have a native English-speaker proofread
your crap before sending it out. And US companies wonder why
offshore-outsourcing is costing them customer loyalty.

- Wm

Roland Hall

in message
: On 18 May 2004 21:58:56 -0700, (e-mail address removed) (Topscorner) wrote:
:
: > Headquartered in Madurai,India. Topscorner is a
:
: Is that topscorner as in Tops Corner or Top Scorner...?

Probably should be TopsCorner but since it is in India and they are keeping
the member zone alive, could be Tops Co. R.N. E.R.? (Tops Corporation
Registered Nurse(s) Emergency Room)

: >A high end
: >sophisticated web technology has been applied to keep the member zone
: >alive.
:
: "Clear! <Bzzzt!> We're losing him, get that web technology over here
: stat!"

Aaah! I almost spit milk through my nose when I read that and I haven't had
milk today.

: Some how, I can't imagine this spam has done anything but destroy your
: credibility for training.

'for training' can probably be excluded from that statement.

Roland