    What is the best way to hold this data so that it there at the end for
    posting to the database or email?

    Thanks in advance!

    David Hearn, Aug 9, 2003

  2. If there are only a few pages to your wizard then the best approach would
    likely to make each wizard screen into a panel on a single page. Then just
    show & hide each panel in succession as appropriate. That way all your data
    stays on one page and it's quite simple.

    Some other (more complicated) approaches involve storing the data in staging
    tables in your database in between pages, storing the data in session state,
    using hidden fields, and/or storing the data in an XML structure or strongly
    typed dataset.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD

    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, Aug 9, 2003

  3. David Hearn

    David Hearn Guest

    Thanks Steve! That was the answer I was looking for. I guess I just
    never thought about using the panels that way.

    David Hearn, Aug 9, 2003