Best way to open popup window on page load if session variable empty?

David Hearn

I have a need to open a popup window from one of my forms if a
particular session variable is empty. What is the best way to do this?
Once the popup opens, the user will make a selection from the window,
the session variable gets filled, the window closes, then no more
popup window because the session variable is not empty anymore.

Thanks in advance!

Guest

Hi

Simply add an 'onload' event for any control on page and call a 'javascript' function that opens a model dialog
['showmodaldialog(...)

This has to be done like ... (code-behind-Page_Load) btn.Attributes.Add("OnLoad","openDialog();")
So simply add this if the session is not set else dont add it !!

Tell me if it doesn't work !!!([email protected])