    the session variable gets filled, the window closes, then no more
    popup window because the session variable is not empty anymore.

    Thanks in advance!

    David Hearn, Apr 24, 2004

  2. Hi

    Simply add an 'onload' event for any control on page and call a 'javascript' function that opens a model dialog
    ['showmodaldialog(...)

    This has to be done like ... (code-behind-Page_Load) btn.Attributes.Add("OnLoad","openDialog();")
    So simply add this if the session is not set else dont add it !!

    Tell me if it doesn't work !!!()

    =?Utf-8?B?SG1udA==?=, Apr 25, 2004

  3. David Hearn

    David Hearn Guest

    This doesn't work. Anyone have any other ideas?

    David Hearn, Apr 25, 2004