Best way to save properties (ie. text) on webcontrols for reloading(asp.net 2.0)

Vili

Hi

What would be the best way to save for example text on a textbox and
load it back after visiting another page? I am trying to make a page
with a textbox and a button. The button would redirect user to another
page with with maybe a checkbox list or a something similar. After the
selections are made the user is sent (maybe a submit button) back to the
original page with the textbox filled with selected items.

I am at the moment going for sessions and putting all the data there for
transporting between pages, but I am wondering if it is the best way
to do this. Any hints would be appreciated

Thanks

Tuomo