    to Linux?

    Thanks
    Ralph

    Ralph Krausse, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Ralph Krausse

    Scott Allen Guest

    Hi Ralph:

    You could always make calls from Linux applications to a .NET Web
    Service using SOAP. What language is the Linux app written in? It
    seems like there are toolkits available for almost every popular Linux
    development environment: C++, Perl, Python, Java, etc.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/

    Scott Allen, Oct 6, 2004

  3. SOAP would work, well that is basically XML right?

    thanks

    Ralph Krausse, Oct 6, 2004
  4. Ralph Krausse

    Scott Allen Guest