best way to use (exploit) mailing list.

John Maclean

hey Chaps,

I've now got close to 12,000 emails stored on this box from this
mailing list. What methods do you chaps use to find stuff here?

grep (topic)
grep (module /class)
some pther thing?

Robert Klemme

David Vallner

D=C5=88a Sobota 18 Febru=C3=A1r 2006 18:43 John Maclean nap=C3=ADsal:
hey Chaps,

I've now got close to 12,000 emails stored on this box from this
mailing list. What methods do you chaps use to find stuff here?

grep (topic)
grep (module /class)
some pther thing?

Delete (*cackle*) everything older than a day I'm not interested in after=20
skimming through the first post, rinse, repeat for replies. If I find out I=
=20
need it later, Google to the rescue.

David Vallner

Tom Reilly

Mozilla's mail program works very nicely searches old ruby emails. I've
find it very useful
Tom Reilly