    John Maclean
    MSc (DIC)
    07739 171 531

    John Maclean, Feb 18, 2006

  2. Suraj Kurapati, Feb 18, 2006

  3. Suraj Kurapati <> wrote:

    Also Namzu...
    http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/ruby/ruby-talk/index.shtml

    .... and mailbox search on Gogglemail.

    robert

    Robert Klemme, Feb 19, 2006
  4. D=C5=88a Sobota 18 Febru=C3=A1r 2006 18:43 John Maclean nap=C3=ADsal:
    > hey Chaps,
    >
    > I've now got close to 12,000 emails stored on this box from this
    > mailing list. What methods do you chaps use to find stuff here?
    >
    > grep (topic)
    > grep (module /class)
    > some pther thing?

    Delete (*cackle*) everything older than a day I'm not interested in after=20
    skimming through the first post, rinse, repeat for replies. If I find out I=
    =20
    need it later, Google to the rescue.

    David Vallner

    David Vallner, Feb 19, 2006
  5. John Maclean

    Tom Reilly Guest

    Mozilla's mail program works very nicely searches old ruby emails. I've
    find it very useful
    Tom Reilly

    Tom Reilly, Feb 19, 2006