    and authorzed before they could see the vendor application. The issue is that
    we, don't have the source code.
    Any suggestions are welcome.

    =?Utf-8?B?U00=?=, Mar 26, 2006

  2. if its deployed on your servers then you could think about using an
    ihttpmodule, it can be added to the application pipeline so that it actions
    before your third party application gets loaded without it interfering with
    your third party application.

    A coupla links to get your started:

    http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/AspNetCustomAuth.asp

    http://blogs.x2line.com/al/articles/146.aspx