Beta 2: logincontrol generates HTML table

Arjen

Hi,

The login control (<asp:Login) generates a HTML table. I have used my own
template without table's.

The control generates <table> ... my design(template) ... </table>.
I don't like the table... how can I delete this?

Thanks!

Brock Allen

You can choose to use your own template. One way to get started is to right-click
the login control in the designer and choose "Convert To Template".

Arjen

I did, then you get this:
The control generates <table> ... my design(template) ... </table>.

Hmm

Brock Allen

Right, so drop the <table> and put in your <div> or whatever else you want.
The important thing is to keep the various controls like the TextBox and
Buttons that are the data entry fields.