Beta 2 Profile Question

Guest

How can I access Profile information for a non-logged-in user from an
app_code business object?

I can get Profile info for the logged -in user via
HttpContext.Current.Profile.

I can get Membership info for any user via
System.Web.Security.Membership.GetUser("Username")

Older docs reference Profile.GetProfile('username"), but I can't find such a
function in the object browser.

I've tried ProfileManager.FindProfilesByUserName(...,"username") but the
ProfileInfo Classes that are returned don't allow access to the Profile
properties I need.

I'm stumped, and on deadline.

-Arnie

Guest

Nice how pressure works.... :)

Dim PB As ProfileBase = ProfileBase.Create(Username)
Dim FN As String = CStr(PB.GetPropertyValue("FirstName"))